Inventing How To Innovate
Partnering with Clients from Concept to Commissioning
Delivering Products of Superior Quality
Providing Quality Service to our Clients
Total Commitment To Client Satisfaction
Building Long-term Partnerships with Clients
Fluid Controls Private Limited was established in 1974 by the late Dr. Y.E. Moochhala, a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern University, USA. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company has a state-of-the-art 22,000 sq ft manufacturing facility at Pune and an associate Group Company - Hyd-Air Engineering Goa - based in Western India.
Fluid Controls has four decades of expertise in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high performance instrumentation products. Fluid Controls is a premier supplier to onshore and off-shore oil and gas installations, process and power plants and railways in India. Our international clients are located in the USA, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
Fluid Controls offers clients customised solutions based on analytical formulations, 2D / 3D modelling and Finite Element Modelling and Analysis. Our developments and solutions are tested in-house in a state-of-the-art laboratory at Pune.
Fluid Controls offers clients a complete range of instrumentation erection hardware, ranging from instrumentation fittings, valves, manifolds and air headers to DIN pipe clamps, SAE flanges and condensate pots. We also offer clients pre-fabricated instrument hook-ups which are a convenient way of eliminating impulse piping by using sandwich construction valves. As part of our special product range, Fluid Controls has developed high pressure needle valves, a range of gas valves for turbine applications and block and bleed valves.
The Company is certified with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and has obtained PED certification. Fluid Controls has product certifications for ASTM F1387-99 (2012), ISO 19878 (ISO 8434), MSS-SP-99 for valves, ball valve certification under API 607, CV value validation, Valve Design Validation and Fugitive Emission for valves.
- 4 decades of proven experience in installations worldwide
- Corporate policy of continuous improvement and a focus on R&D, product improvement and product development
- Recognized expertise in the oil/gas, process, power and railway industries. Also an established supplier to the nuclear industry
- Approved by ONGC, EIL, IOCL, BHEL, SAIL, RINL, MECON, Petronas, Qatar Petroleum, Gas Malaysia and many other clients
- Focus on Quality : ISO 9001:2015 certification for all products. PED certification for fittings, valves and manifolds. Type test approval for ASTM F1387-99 (2005) for fittings, MSS-SP-99 for valves, Fire Safe Ball Valves (API 607 / ISO 10497), Fugitive Emission Testing (ISO 15848)
- In-house research and development team. 3D modeling and finite element analysis offered to clients
- Ability to offer clients a single source for all instrumentation needs