Inventing How To Innovate
Partnering with Clients from Concept to Commissioning
Delivering Products of Superior Quality
Providing Quality Service to our Clients
Total Commitment To Client Satisfaction
Building Long-term Partnerships with Clients
Research & Development
Our innovation and process-focused team constantly challenges our existing product portfolio. The team and develops new products and upgrades existing products to benefit our customers.
We use the concept of “Design for Six Sigma” as a platform for Product development and follow a well laid out procedure for all our developments.
Our expert Techno-commercial team always keeps the end user in mind and works closely with customer for their customised product offerings.
Product Development Process
1. Analytical Formulations:
Using the basic laws of physics and hydraulics, we use analytical formulas, wherever applicable,
for a basic design formulation. This helps us design the product from First Principles.
Our team refers to the latest published papers and standards during the process.
2. 3D & 2D Modelling:
After these calculations, we create options through Solid Models via 2D and 3D design packages which:
- Resolve physical conflicts and fine-tunes the product
- Help us drive the cost savings opportunities
- Enable new developments to be finalised with speed and detailing
3. Finite Element Modelling & Analysis:
- The developed design is validated virtually using the latest design and analysis methodology - Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Through FEA, the solid model is first meshed, applied with a suitable material model and subjected to appropriate boundary conditions and solved using Solid-WORKS & ANSYS
- Graphical output helps compare the Stresses/Strains with material parameters.
- This virtual validation is iterated until a product is designed and validated that can be manufactured.
- Based on the virtual validation, manufacturing drawings are prepared.
- Samples are made on our in-house CNC machines to the highest quality standards.
5. Final Testing:
- With our belief that “seeing is believing”, the manufactured product is then taken to our centralised state-of-the-art laboratory
- A range of performance tests are conducted to validate performance parameters
- The newly designed product is then offered to our clients